Dear Partners,

This is Mallik from V-Soft consulting.

I’m trying to find Data Modeler to work in Madison, WI. This is 6 months
Contract opportunity. I was wondering if you might know of somebody looking
for a similar job.  I have attached a brief description of the job,.

*Job Description*

Develops conceptual, logical, and physical data models for DCF business
intelligence efforts.

Responsible for leading and facilitating communication with business
customers, IT staff, and other stakeholders, incorporating business
requirements into data model design. Provide support for data warehousing
initiatives and monitor data warehousing system to ensure reliability and
accuracy of information loaded into the databases.

Translates technical aspects of data modeling (facts, dimensions,
“snowflaking”, etc.) into language that non-technical users can understand.
Works with both technologists as well as non-technical users with ease and
approachability.

Makes recommendations on data maintenance tactics for slowly changing
dimensions, data roll-off / archival planning, etc.

Works with DBAs to coordinate instantiation of tables and other relevant
database objects.

Designs models optimized for both storage (warehouse) and query / retrieval
(end user marts). Perform analysis and testing of relational databases and
investigate any data load failures or data retrieval issues.

Understands and balances business requirements and user expectations.

Experience with Human Services business intelligence is desirable.

Data modeler capabilities with 5 or more years of experience, relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently
performs a variety of complicated tasks.

Warm Regards,

Mallikarjuna Rao

V-Soft Consulting

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223

mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

www.vsoftconsulting.com