Hey Good Morning,

Hope you are doing great. My name is Andrews. I'm the Sales recruiter here
at VIRAT TECHNOLOGIES-Inc. We have candidates on various Technologies. So
please kindly add me to you're daily distribution list.

Please feel free to contact me with any queries, My id is
andr...@virattechnologiesinc.com

*WE PRESENTLY HAVE CONSULTANTS IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS OF IT:*

* S.No*

*Consultant Name*

*Skill Sets*

*Current Loc*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

1

Keya

.NET Dev

VA

Open

Immediate

2

Saketh

QA (ISTQB Certf)

NJ

Open

Immediate

3

Sri

SAP BO

VA

Open

Immediate

4

Nayani

QA Automation

VA

Open

Immediate

5

Anuhya

QA Manual

CA

Open

Immediate

6

Shiva

Cognos(IBM Certf)

NY

Open

Immediate

7

Kiran

.NET

CA

CA

Immediate

8

Samy

AB Intio Certf

NJ

OPEN

Immediate

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

--

Thanking you,
Andrews Race

T: 732-414-8578|E: andr...@virattechnologiesinc.com

17205 Rookery ct, West Windsor,NJ 08550.
*P * Please consider the environment before printing this email.*