Dear Employers,

Hope you are doing fine.
Open Requirement with implementation Partner. Need match profiles pls

* Looking for - Sr. Total Systems Business Analyst and Mid-level Total
Systems Business Analyst*

Position                               : Sr. Total Systems Business

Analyst and Mid-level Total Systems Business Analyst

Work location                   : Consultants will be working from

home, with some travel to Jacksonville, FL, DC, Norfolk VA, and NYC

Contract terms                  : 6-9 months with possibility for extension.

Start date                            : Feb 1, 2015

*We are looking for senior BA contractors with *

*deep expertise in TSYS2 upgrade.   Preferred consultant's locations: Twin
Cities; Denver; Jacksonville, FL; DC; Norfolk, VA; NYC/NJ; Columbus, GA *

Job Requirements:

Must be experienced in writing requirements specifications for financial
systems

Must have business analysis experience in Total Systems (TSYS)

Must have commercial card business analysis experience

Senior BA requires 10+ years of experience

Mid-level BA requires 8+ years of experience

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format) .

Name as per Visa-

No#-

Email-

Hourly Rate on c2c/w2 all inclusive-