*DevOps Engineer……Denver,CO*

Hi Professionals,

We have an Immediate need of *DevOps Engineer *with one of our *Client in
Denver,CO.*

Please let me know if you have any strong resource for this position.

*DevOps Engineer:*

• Solid understanding of build/release engineering concepts and best
practices to include the understanding of branching/merging strategies,
code inventory, code management and code promotion.

• 4+ years of experience building enterprise software as part of a full
SDLC.

• 4+ years of experience with PowerShell and batch scripting.

• 4+ years of configuration management experience.

• 4+ years of Automation engineering to include implementation.

• Adequate Linux /Unix/Windows skills to understand the infrastructure and
applications.

• Scripting skills to be able to code deployment scripts and other tools
and related systems.

• Familiarity with modern technologies and ability to learn fast Attitude
to build working solutions quickly and iterate on them, also to automate
all the things!

• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to provide exceptional
internal customers support.

• Understand inner workings of version control platforms such as subversion
and Git

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-277-3331

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: