Hi,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Business Object Analyst

*Project Location*

Richardson TX

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - Additionally, this person will be responsible for completing
   requirements/design documents that will be used by the development teams,
   to create required solutions. Upon completion of these items, this person
   will perform the post-development peer review, and coordinate
   migration/deployment of packages, reports and cube solution between
   environments.
   - Candidate will need to be able to provide Business Objects admin
   support.
   - Position will also be required to learn and perform maintenance
   functions on external vendor supplied platform with proper training.

*Required skills: *

   - Business Objects 6.5 (Client); Business Objects XI-Webi; Report
   writing/admin; Infoview, SQL

*Technical Skills nice to have’s: *

   - Oracle 10; MS SQL Sever; Datastage; Business Objects Data Services.