Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

 Send me resumes at <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

Closer to Maine the better

They really are looking for a DB2 developer with ANSI SQL.

We are looking for *very strong (ANSI standard or DB2) SQL skills* - some
had DB2 mentioned, but not as strong as needed.  What we are seeing are
some good candidates for the SQL Server side (Microsoft Stack), but what is
needed is a DB2 SQL Developer.

   - Very strong (ANSI standard or DB2) SQL skills.
   - *Linux scripting experience.*
   - *Korn shell, PERL.*
   - *Ability to follow standards.*
   - *Team player.*
   - Excellent communication and English-language skills.

Very strong (data) analysis skills.

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>