HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Title: *VB.NET <http://VB.NET> Programmer*

Location: New York

Duration: 5+ months

*Job Description:*

The Programmer is responsible for the analysis, design, development,
implementation and maintenance of in-house applications. The successful
candidate should have strong communication skills, a user-service
orientation, familiarity with the team decision-making process and
excellent problem-solving abilities. Financial industry experience is plus.

(A)       Maintain, develop, test, debug and install our in-house developed
applications.

(B)       Prepare technical specifications according to business functional
specifications.

(C)       Assist with the development of project plans

(D)      Research and analyze reported maintenance requirements.

(E)       This is not a lead position but need some experience of working
with programmers, business analysts and users throughout the project life
cycle.

(F)       Assist end users and business analysts in the resolution of
technical problems related to system functions, programming and procedures
including providing off-hour support

(G)       Maintain issues list and facilitate resolution of issues.

*-*

*Thanks &  Best regards,*

Suresh| Recruiter|Oberon IT, Inc.

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane| Suite:102, Irving, TX. 75038

*Landline -* 972-607-4553| Fax:1-800-218-2820

*Email *- sur...@oberonit.com <r...@oberonit.com>

*Gmail* - sureshkumar.oberonit

www.oberonit.com