Hello,

*Greetings from VLS Systems..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : SQL Database Architect*

*Location : Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Database Architect with 7+ years of applicable/demonstrated experience of
designing databases. As part of core architecture group, you will
contribute to the overall software architecture strategy through analysis,
design and creation for the enterprise environment.

*Responsibilities:*

·         You will perform detailed analysis of business processes to
define Architecture requirements.

·         The Database Architect has senior-level technical responsibility
for overseeing the design, development, implementation and maintenance of
the Database Architecture function.

·         You will design the databases, tables, and links to support the
entire replacement project

·         You will design the HP3000 to SQL SSIS replication process to
keep data synchronized (we already have one in place – this would do the
same activity with the new SQL structure).

·         You will develop the process to migrate all existing data to the
new structure.

*Skills Requirement:*

·         Experience of developing within SQL Server (2005-2012) toolset
using SSIS, SSAS and SSRS

·         Experience in a high availability / internet facing environment

·         Knowledge of virtualization and experience with virtualized
database environments

·         General knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guidelines
regarding security of databases

·         Analyze business requirements for database design, and implement
changes to database as necessary

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of
co-workers, clients, and other external contacts

·         Ability to perform in a multi-tasking, team-oriented environment
and contribute independently

·         Should have good interpersonal skill and must be capable of
handling the team and understanding the client requirements

*Experience Requirement:*

·         5 years of hands-on SQL DBA Development experience

·         5 years general Database administration tasks such as developing
Microsoft SQL Server database objects, database server implementations,
code deployments, backups, creation of DB authentication principals, system
and query performance tuning.

·         5 years database architecture and schema design. Design and
architect the centralized databases to enhance the efficiency and optimize
the workflow

*Education Requirement: *

BA Computer Science

*Thanks and Regards*

James | Talent Acquisition - Manager | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1345 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
ja...@vls-systems.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |TaaSera Partner |
SauceLabs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honoree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI CMMi Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formely NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html