Hi,

We currently have an opportunity for *.Net Developer *with our direct
client located in *Miami, FL*.

Please send resumes to s...@innosoul.com

NEED LOCALS to Florida.

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and
interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an e-mail with your
Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone
number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP.

*Title                                 :  .Net Developer.*

*Location                         :  Miami, FL.             *

*Employment Type     :  Contract.*

*Duration                        :  6+ Months.*

*JOB Description:*

*Job ID: FL-CCS-285 (97590306)*

*.Net Developer with C#, VB, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, MVC, Entity
Framework, LINQ, Web Api, Visual Studio, TFS, HTML, CSS, Javascript,
AngularJS, Software patterns, software architectures, web services, SQL,
T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS experience*

*Location: Miami FL (in-person interview)*

*Duration: 6 months*

Required

· C#, VB, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web Api, Visual Studio, TFS

· HTML, CSS, Javascript, AngularJS

· Software patterns, software architectures, web services

Preferred

· SQL database creation and implementation, Transact-SQL, SSIS, SRSS

Position Description

To maintain or develop specific web applications. This programmer must have
specialized skills and have the ability to find solutions and solve
problems using logical, modular and common sense methods.

Responsibilities

· Work with user personnel to define pertinent specifications for a web
site’s dynamic behavior and data manipulation/storing.

· Perform program database backend design, web coding and other tasks from
general directions.

· Specify the required logical interface and logic flow between databases,
software programs or other processes.

· Define and correct operational difficulties encountered in executing
software programs and/or applications on the Internet.

· Must communicate effectively at the team level.

I look forward to working with you.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sam Jacob

Sr. Recriter

innoSoul, Inc. (*10* Years of Service Excellence)

NY Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)

24 Fairfield Ave, Albany NY 12205

Website:  www.innosoul.com

Ph: 518-400-0496  Fax: 206-666-1776

email: s...@innosoul.com