HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

*Title: **Automation Tester with Development*

*Location: Columbus OH*

*Duration: Long term*

MOI:* - IN PERSON INTERVIEW*

Rate: *$40/hr on C2C*

*Required Skills:*

Automation Tester with Development Background

·         All roles and responsibilities stated in QA1 and QA2 plus the
following                                                 Required
            7 Years

·         Experience in testing I.T. Products and
applications
                       Required
            7 Years

·         Experience using MS visual Studio Coded
UI
                       Required
             5 Years

·         Experience developing /scripting in
C#
                                  Required
             5 Years

·         Experience in End to End Test
Automation
                                   Required
  5 Years

·         Experience in converting existing manual test cases to automation
scripts                                              Required
   5 Years

·         Experience most recent in end to end automation using MS Visual
Studio Coded UI                             Required              3 Years

·         Experience most recent in end to end automation using Team
Foundation Server (TFS)                        Required              3 Years

·         Experience most recent in end to end automation using Microsoft
Test Manager                                   Required               3
Years

·         Experience conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios
accurately capture business requirements Required             5 Years

·         Experience contributing to process improvements to increase the
efficiency of QA and development  Required               3 Years

·         Experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T.
Projects
                       Highly
desired       2 Years

·         Experience with programming
background
                                  Highly
desired       2 Years

·         Certifications in Microsoft tools and
technologies
                           Highly
desired

·         Excellent communication both written and
oral
Required

·         Excellent interpersonal and team skills

*-*

*Thanks &  Best regards,*

Suresh| Recruiter|Oberon IT, Inc.

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane| Suite:102, Irving, TX. 75038

*Landline -* 972-607-4553| Fax:1-800-218-2820

*Email *- sur...@oberonit.com <r...@oberonit.com>

*Gmail* - sureshkumar.oberonit

www.oberonit.com