Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@tresourceinc.com
<swet...@tresourceinc.com>*"

State Client.

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

Title of the Job

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

*Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters)*

Skill Set:

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Microsoft Architect w/HL7*

*Project Location*

*Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration*

*6+ months*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic & Skype Skills:*

MUST HAVE HL7 experience.

*Responsibilities*

- Direct the architectural and programmatic changes necessary to the
messaging gateway application to meet the requirements as defined in the
requirements document.

- Lead and conduct architectural design sessions.

- Lead the development team in modifying and enhancing applications to meet
an SOA model.

- Working with business area to understand requirements and design/develop
system.

- Direct and participate in all phases of design, development and
implementation for messaging gateway project and SOA solutions.

- Assist the development team in Architecting a secure Message Processing
Gateway application to receive and disseminate electronic health records
from PA Health

*Skills Needed:*

Enterprise Architecture experience

Required

5 Years

Experience *architecting*/developing Microsoft ASP.Net applications

Required

*10 Years*

Experience architecting/developing VB.Net applications

Required

*10 Years*

Experience architecting/developing WCF

Required

3 Years

Experience architecting/developing Identity Foundation

Required

2 Years

IT experience including all facets of application development in a variety
of environments

Required

10 Years

Experience with SQL Server databases

Required

5 Years

Experience with architecting/implementing Trust Frameworks

Required

2 Years

Ability to work collaboratively and a demonstrated team player with a
results-oriented track record

Required

Highly self-directed and able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent,
and competing or conflicting challenges

Required

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Required

Versed in healthcare industry standards such *as HL7*

Highly desired

Working knowledge of *Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architectures* and
technology

Desired

Working knowledge of business rules engines

Desired

Proficient in developing technical documentation

Desired

TOGAF or Similar EA Certification

Desired

Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or closely related
discipline Required

4Years

Resource must have solid verbal and written communication skills

Required

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 938, Cell: 91 9560949472

Ytalk/Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> swetankrana.rgtalent | Fax:
408-884-2409

swet...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com