Hi,

We have an immediate position to fill, please go through the Job
description below and let me know if you have any positions available.

*Job Title: *Java Developer

*Location: *Atlanta, GA

*Duration:* 6 - 12+ months Contract

Java / Spring MVC / Angular

We're looking for web developers with strong Java ability with Spring MVC
experience who enjoy building web applications. In recent years there has
been a lot of focus on web frameworks (largely javascript based) like
AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Mustache, Handlebars, etc. Often creating an MVC on
the client side that communicates with the underlying stack and/or various
web services. So the ability to move across those stacks is important. Many
"software engineers" don’t like working on web projects and aren’t plugged
into all of the recent capabilities that have been emerging so quickly in
the browser layer.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Aparna *
*Sr.Technical Recruiter*