Hi,

Hope you are doing great…

My name is “*Mohit Gupta”* and I am a Recruiter with Groupware Solutions, a
staffing company. this is regarding a position “*Functional Architect /
Business Analyst”* for the current opening. We would like to discuss this
opportunity with you. Looking forward talk to you soon a brief introduction
of “*Functional Architect / Business Analyst”* and Job detail is attached
below. Email me a copy of your WORD formatted Resume along with details and
Rate ASAP.

*Title:            Functional Architect / Business Analyst*

*Location:     Trenton, NJ*

*Duration:     1 year+*

*Skill Required*
The Functional  Architect is responsible for the set of tasks and
techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to
understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and
to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
including.

 ·      Experience with the full software development lifecycle.

·      Experience with Requirements gathering and documentation.

·      Experience with Testing, Training and support.

·      Experience with UI Design.

·      Experience creating storyboards, wireframes and mockups.

·      Business process re-engineering experience.

·      Experience with PEGA 7 is a plus but not required.

·      IIBA-certified Business Analyst.

·      Identification and analysis of potential source systems.

·      Assisting with gap analysis of existing management systems to
propose replacement systems.

·      Assisting with identification and documentation of business
requirements.

·      Defining application requirements.

·      Creating data definitions and business rules for multiple systems.

·      Assisting with JAD sessions.

 *NOTE*: There will be some travel throughout the State of New Jersey
required. Contractor will need to have a vehicle. Travel is NOT
reimbursable by the State of NJ.

*Mohit Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Groupware Solutions Inc. *

Cell : 732-917-7614

Fax:(831) 603 4007

Email ID:*gu...@groupwaremax.com <gu...@groupwaremax.com>*

*Office hour*: 9:00am-6:00pm EST

*www.groupwaremax.com* <http://www.groupwaremax.com/>

(*This email is being sent to you because I have found your resume on job
board, such as Monster, Dice, Career Builder etc. If you do not wish to
receive emails related to job openings, please reply back with “REMOVE” in
the subject line. We regret any inconvenience this might have caused)*