Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.  Please share resumes to
*sriniv...@idctechnologies.com
<sriniv...@idctechnologies.com>*

Role: Java Lead Developer- Investment Banking

Location: NJ/NY

 Duration: 12 months

Job Type: Contract

Start Date: ASAP

No of positions: 2

JD:

·         Good investment banking functional background is mandatory

·         Must be good in core Java programming

·         Must be familiar with Java core API including but not limited to
collections, util, io, and util.concurrent. Basically must have worked on
developing multi-threaded apps

·         Must possess knowledge for creating web application using JSP,
JQUERY, AngularJS, Javascript, CSS,  Servlets, etc.

·         Must be familiar with Java Generics.

·         Must possess good pl/sql skills .

·         Must have used unit testing frame work in last 2 to 3 years and
familiar with basic principles in writing unit testable code.

·         Must be familiar with best programming practices in Java and be
able to review code.

·         Must be familiar with any ORM framework like hibernate, IBatis,
jooq, etc

Please send me updated resume, with expected Pay rate to
*sriniv...@idctechnologies.com
<sriniv...@idctechnologies.com>*

Waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards &Thanks