--

Dear folks,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at mona...@techwiresol.com <mona...@techwiresol.com>*

Please send candidates- must have all skills below in resume- TY!

50C2C

State of Ohio

Columbus Ohio- In person interviews

Needed ASAP

3 months +

Experience with Enterprise Java Beans version 1.1 and 1.4

Required

8

Years

Experience writing Ant Build scripts

Required

7

Years

Experience writing Unit tests using JUNIT

Required

6

Years

Experience Open Symphony's Web Work MVC framework

Required

6

Years

Experience developing web applications and MVC architecture

Required

6

Years

Experience with JavaScript, XML, CSS, SQL

Required

7

Years

Experience with JBOSS

Required

6

Years

Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and CVS

Required

5

Years

  Experience with Struts

Highly desired

4

Years

Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written

Required

*Regards,*

*Monajir Khan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

Suite #700,1999 S. Bascom Avenue ,Campbell, CA 95008 USA

Phone: 609-353-5706 || mona...@techwiresol.com ||

|| Gtalk: khanmonaj...@gmail.com ||Web  : *www.techwiresol.com*
<http://www.techwiresol.com/>

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
*mona...@techwiresol.com
<mona...@techwiresol.com>* with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line