Hi,

Send Matching profiles to *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Position             :         .Net Developer

Location            :         Columbus, OH

Duration            :         9+ month

Mode of Interview :- Telephonic + Skype

Only USC/GC Consultants

Qualifications:

5+ years experience working as an Application Developer.

Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related
field or the foreign equivalent.

Knowledge and experience working in an Agile Environment.

Technologies

*C# Expert-level implementation skills with C# and the .NET platform.*

*SCM Strong experience working with an SCM tool like Team Foundation
Server, Subversion or Git.*

*MSBuild Strong experience working with MSBuild as a build tool.*

*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> Strong implementation skills with ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET> including experience with building custom controls and
developing with the ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC framework.*

*Database Strong experience with Microsoft LINQ or ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>. Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across
multiple databases.*

*Expert in SQL Sever Integration Services(SSIS) Web Strong experience
building modern web applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI,
and Bootstrap.*

General Comfortable in more than one programming language with a strong
understanding of fundamental web/internet technologies.

Engineering Practices

*TDD Must have practical experience with unit testing using a tool like
NUnit or MSTest.*

Refactoring Strong understanding of refactoring and how to apply these
techniques to build and maintain high-quality solutions.

Pair Programming Comfortable pairing with others on both simple and complex
problems.

Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*