--

Dear folks,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at mona...@techwiresol.com <mona...@techwiresol.com>*

Hello!

I am looking to fill a Middleware ETL/Batch Engineer position with my
client JP Morgan Chase. Please look at the details below and send qualified
candidates.

Interview: 1st round phone and 2nd round in person. Candidates MUST BE LOCAL.
Accepting USC, GC, EAD and H1B candidates.

RATE: $50/HR

LOCATION: 4 New York Plaza, New York, NY

LENGTH: 6 Month Contract

.This job will encompass a variety of Batch Scheduling, ETL and File
Transfer platforms for distributed software
installation/maintenance/support/upgrade assignments. The ideal candidate
is to have extensive, proven experience in installing, configuring,
implementing, tuning and debugging CA Scheduler, Informatica,
ConnectDirect, NDM in a large I.T. environment.

Skills required:

·         5+ Years of experience Installation, troubleshooting, securing,
and administration of ESB, Messaging, and Caching server technologies
running on Windows & Linux operating systems especially one of the
following:

o    Informatica 9.x

o    ConnectDirect / NDM

o    SFTP

o    CA Unicenter NSM

o    JMO 11.x

·         Hands-on experience on one or more of the following:

o    Informatica

o    CA Scheduler preferably Unicenter NSM with JMO 11.x

o    Autosys

o    NDM Connect Direct 4.x

o    Distributed platform skills on Windows, Aix, Solaris, and Linux
operating systems.

Desired skills/Experience:

·         Administration of Informatica 9.x

·         Scripting knowledge on more than one of these tools: sh/ksh,
powershell, wsadmin, jython, perl

·         Performance tuning experience highly desired

*Regards,*

*Monajir Khan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

Suite #700,1999 S. Bascom Avenue ,Campbell, CA 95008 USA

Phone: 609-353-5706 || mona...@techwiresol.com ||

|| Gtalk: khanmonaj...@gmail.com ||Web  : *www.techwiresol.com*
<http://www.techwiresol.com/>

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
*mona...@techwiresol.com
<mona...@techwiresol.com>* with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line