Hello,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is Shreshtha Sinha and I am a part of recruitment team at Charter
global Inc.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below position, I
would appreciate if you can send a word version of your Consultant resume
and the best number to reach, Visa Status and Current Location of him/her..

Feel free to reach me out at ssi...@charterglobal.com and call me
770-326-9933 ext 514

*Position Description: SAP FSCD - SAP Insurance Collections & Disbursements
Senior Consultant*

*Office Location: TX - League City *

*Duration: 6 month +*

*Job description - *

·         Overall Exp. (in years): 7 to 10 years

·         Top 3-5 skills & min. year experience required for each : 7-10
years in SAP FSCD Provide a job description of the role, responsibilities
and qualifications required for this position :

·         Need a Senior SAP FS-CD Consultant with at least 7-8 years’
experience in SAP FS-CD module,

·         Should have good accounting background.

·         Experience of at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementation is
desired in financial or related industry AMUST

·         Experience with integrating FSCD with SAP FI-CO and other SAP
modules – A MUST

·         Has at least 5 years of SAP-BPC experience inn planning and
Financial Consolidations –

·         A MUST Full Life Cycle experience from requirement gathering,
fit/gap analysis, blueprinting, design, testing, implementation and
training through to go-live support

·         The consultant will be required to provide functional support for
the FS-CD Module and interact with the users for production issues, perform
analysis which may or may not need further technical solutions.

·         Working knowledge of FI / CO modules of SAP would be an added
advantage

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Should be open to travel,

·         Versatile team player

Thanks and Regards

Shreshtha Sinha