Hello,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is Shreshtha Sinha and I am a part of recruitment team at Charter
global Inc.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the couple of  below
position, I would appreciate if you can send a word version of your
Consultant resume and the best number to reach, Visa Status and Current
Location of him/her..

*Feel free to reach me out at ssi...@charterglobal.com
<ssi...@charterglobal.com> and call me 770-326-9933 ext 514*

*Title: JDA TMS Techno Functional Consultant (Support) *

*Location: Dallas, TX  *

*Duration: Long term*

*Job Description*

The JDA TMS Techno Functional Consultant (Support) will provide expert
level support in the process design, configuration, implementation and
support of JDA/I2 Transportation Management (TMS) process areas

Roles and Responsibilities include

·         Lead and participate in the design and configuration of JDA TMS
modules

·         Supports as team lead for JDA TMS business process design,
development, configuration, testing & training tasks as per customer
business requirements

·         Engage in activities like upgrades, migration, testing, user
training.

·         Should be able to install, configure and manage the JDA TMS
application.

·         Support various phase in the project related to, Prototyping,
development, deployment, go-live and post go-live support.

·         Must have technical expertise to build/enhance TMS workflows on
the ABPP platform.

·         Understanding of the TMS API structure (data requirements) for
static and transactional data integration during the TMS
implementation/maintenance process.

·         Should be able to conduct Training in JDA TMS and provide SME
support for the same

·         Responsible for understanding integration and interfaces to other
related internal/external systems and provide appropriate support to the
end users

·         Prepare/support  functional specification documents (FSD) for
development efforts

·         Documentation of all analysis, recommendations, configurations,
enhancements, testing and training efforts

·         Providing support to cross-functional issues involving JDA TMS
and other integrated systems and guide technical team members in issue
resolution.

·         Build strong relationships with business and IT stakeholders at
all levels of the organization, driving continuous improvement in business
operations.

·         Provides expertise in documenting functional
requirements/specifications, analyzing business needs and processes, and
developing business workflows.

·         Maintains customer relationships, provides business process
expertise and guidance on solutions to business problems and challenges

·         Support business process enhancements or production issue
resolution

·         Requirements:

·         4-8 years supporting/configuring/implementation JDA TMS
production modules

·         Candidates should have worked on at least 1-2 Full Life Cycle
implementation projects.

*Preferred:*

·         JDA TMS or related Certification

·         Knowledge of Consumer Goods industry and Distribution industry

 Thanks and Regards

Shreshtha Sinha

Email id- ssi...@charterglobal.com