Hi ,

Hope you are doing great…

My name is ‘Praduman jain’ and I am a Recruiter with dominian technology, a
staffing company. this is regarding a position*Business Analyst*   your
resume seems to be a good fit for the current opening. We would like to
discuss this opportunity with you. Looking forward talk to you soon a brief
introduction of  and Job detail is attached below. *Business Analyst* Email
me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details and Rate.

*Job Description:*

Title - Business Analyst

Location - Candidates local to Atlanta, GA only!

Duration -12 months

Phone + In person interview

MUST HAVE:

Current CCBA or CBAP Certification

4+ years BA experience

Experience with at least one (preferably all) of the following
methodologies:

       Agile/ KANBAN/ Waterfall

·         Knowledge of IIBA and the BABOK® Guide

·         Facilitation and Influence skills

·         Understanding of the PMBOK® and Project Management Principles

·         Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy

·         Stakeholder analysis

·         Data analysis

·         Organization modelling

·         Establishing traceability from requirements to test cases

·         Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with QA/QC

·         Participate in the preparation of the Operations Handover Guide
and Transition Plan for projects

·         Decision analysis

·         Costs benefit analysis

·         Knowledge of Project Management Information Systems

·         Modelling processes using various notations

*Praduman Jain*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Phone : 804-410-0066 EXT 95*
E-mail: pj...@dtscinc.com

          3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300,

          Richmond, VA 23233

*           www.dtscinc.com <http://www.dtscinc.com/> *

         "Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"

          ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company