Hi ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Senior Software Developer *

*Orinda, CA *

*Telephonic + Skype  *

*6 Months *

*Skill Required:*

I"m looking for a very Senior Software Developer with *C#, C++, and Java
background.* This role is based out of *Orinda, CA* and will require
extensive travel within the United States and Canada. Strong communication
skills are a must, this is a client facing role.We are only looking for
Senior guys here with 8-15 years of experience.

*Education & Experience:*

   - BA or BS degree required
   - 7+ years delivering application solutions to the enterprise
   - Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering consulting engagements
   - Detailed understanding of software development and consulting life
   cycles
   - Detailed understanding of technical support and account management for
   enterprise customers required
   - Previous experience at a global management consulting organization a
   plus (Client, Client, etc.)
   - Previous experience at a top 100 software company preferred

*Skills & Knowledge:*

   - Experience working in flexible, open-ended environments with rapidly
   changing goals and challenges
   - Strong customer facing and relationship management skills with
   appropriate negotiation and influencing skills
   - Experience interacting with senior management teams
   - Enthusiasm to travel and work in our target markets and geographies on
   challenging client engagements
   - The ability and willingness to travel extensively (75%) within the
   United States and Canada
   - Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal
   communication skills
   - Flexibility to deliver within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*