Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Sr.Sharepoint Developer(USC,GC,EAD-GC)

*Tampa/FL*

Telephonic + Skype

6+ Months

*REQUIRED SKILLS:-*

The Senior SharePoint Developer is responsible for building the custom
framework and features of SharePoint portals. Performs custom development
to build the overall SharePoint look and feel and extend SharePoint to meet
specific business needs which entails leading design tasks, estimating
work, modifying SharePoint templates, building new web parts, custom
workflows, mobile pages and generally extending SharePoint via ASP.Net
development. The developer leads technical work on projects including
assisting other developers with impediment removal, mentors and leads other
developers particularly in increasing SharePoint specific skills among the
team and produces appropriate technical design artifacts.

*Qualifications:-*

·         5+ years of Software Development experience

·         2-5 years of experience with custom Sharepoint portal development

·         Development experience with .Net including C# and ASP.Net

·         Strong customer service skills, written/verbal communication
skills, and interpersonal skills

·         Demonstrate the ability to work independently and with a team,
critical thinking, organizational skills.

·         Experience in the following is a benefit to this role: agile
software methodology, team foundation server, Sharepoint 2010/2013, and
Visual Studio 2010 or higher

·         Technical landscape: SharePoint object model, SharePoint 2010, MS
Office SharePoint server 2007, .net framework, c#, .net, ASP.NET, XML,
XSLT, JavaScript

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*