QA automation engineers

Hi, This is Sam from SourceChip,Inc. Currently working on urgent
requirements in CA(need locals only direct face to face hire)

Pleasanton CA

f2f required

You need to make sure candidates are genuine. 2 Official References needed
(Must)

QA Automation (all skills needed) - 2 positions

Here are more exclusive work for you. We need to screen interested
candidates very thoroughly with skills mentioned below.

*Client is looking for the following resources asap :- *

Two QA automation engineers(Must skills: Java , selenium, unix shell
scripts, TestNtg & soap UI. )

If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc-

Candidate Name as per Visa:-

Present location (city, state or ZIP):-

Work Authorization(Us Citizen/Green Card/EAD-GC/EAD-L2/EAD-OPT/H1B or
Any):-

Visa Valid Date-

Tel No/Cell(Prefer no#)-

E-mail ID

Skype-id

Onsite availability

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

Hourly Rate -

2 References Must-

*Warm Regards , *

*SAM*