Dear Consultant,

Hope you are doing good. We are currently looking for candidates with below
skills. Please note they are all immediate openings and if you have someone
interested in any of these roles I need their resume and contact details,
availability and bill rates fast.

The interview mode is Phone/Skype

*Position #1*

*Location:* Chicago, IL

*Duration:* 6 months

*Role:* .Net Developer with strong SQL Server, TSQL, SSIS, SSRS
* Senior Level C# ASP.NET Enterprise Developer who has experience working
in large organizations.
* Interoperability experience across mainline ERP systems.
* Strong experience in Services Oriented Architectures and able to work in
n-Tiered environments.
* Preferred experience in Telerik controls (e.g. Telerik ASP.NET MVC
Controls).
* AJAX, Javascript libraries, JQuery, CSS/HTML.
* Strong SQL Server (TSQL, SSIS, Reporting Services, etc.) and Relational
Query building skills.
* Full SDLC with ability to communicate in written and verbal forms with
business regarding requirements.
* Classic ASP knowledge
* Detailed Oriented.

*Skills:*        AJAX, Web Services, ASP, Javascript,MVC Frameworks Design
Patterns, SQL, XML,

Comments:        S21 Interfaces Related Development for Front-Office

Thanks and Regards,

*Kirti Sharma* | *Technical Recruiter*

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

*Office**:* 408-709-1760 *Ext* : 988 | *Direct: *408-826- <408-933-9520>8
*378*

*Gtalk/YIM:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *kirtitrg* | *Fax:* 408-884-2409
*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile