Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

*Peoplesoft Tester*

*Project Location*

*Jacksonville FL*

*Duration*

*6 months /Contract*

*  Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview mode; Telephonic followed by Skype *
The Quality Analyst provides advanced system testing support for PeopleSoft
HCM, ESS, MSS, Job Framework, BI Publisher, interfaces, and reporting.
Understands complex integrations and interfaces within the HR
infrastructure and with 3rd party vendors, and can perform quality testing
and lead user acceptance testing of the PS HCM 9.2 solution.

The Quality Analyst will be able to write a test plan based upon
requirements, develop test scripts, perform testing, and assist in the
training of end users or testers.

Primary Responsibilities:

• Responsible for writing test plans, test scripts, UAT test plans, UAT
project plans, and training documents for the end users
• Must be able to work with project managers, business SME’s, IT SMEs and
vendors.
• Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and
remote teams
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with
readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Must be able to test the PS HCM 9.2 system
• Deliver weekly reports showing progress against outstanding testing
milestones, issues, risks and dependencies.

Experience:
• Able to read requirements and extrapolate the test scenarios that should
be included in test plans
• Able to write test plans and test cases for PS HCM 9.2
• Solid understanding of interfaces and ability to work with 3rd party
vendors to resolve any issues
• Prefer experience with banking or financial services HR policies

Education:
4-year college degree required

*Regards,*

*Meenu Sharma*

*Head –Recruitment*

*RG Talent Inc.*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

*Phone: 510-443-0757 x 105*

*Fax: 510-952-4633*

*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Hangout: meenu.rgtalent*

In my absence please contact *Adil Zaman* at the following address
*adil.za...@rgtalent.com* <adil.za...@rgtalent.com>

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*