Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you have any excellent match for this position please send me
resume and contact details.

*Please reply me your email at sonysi...@tresourceinc.com
<sonysi...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Job Title: QA ANALYST *

*Location: Basking Ridge, NJ **(ABILITY TO TRAVEL TO CUSTOMER AND CLIENT
SITES, UP TO 100% OF ENGAGEMENT PERIOD) **- Expenses reimbursed*

*Duration: Long Term*

****Manager may hire off phone/skype for non local candidates*

HIX EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

IT Quality Consultant, you would work as a part of a dynamic team involved
with New Jersey Delivery Center and supporting State HIX projects, and
other testing for new systems and/or enhancements with a focus on both
manual and/or automated testing tools, test script and test plan creation
and maintenance, defect tracking and reporting.

Responsibilities include:
- Understanding business requirements through BRDs, user stories and
walkthroughs
- Creating Test plan, test scenarios, test cases and test data
- Test executio in SIT, UAT and other environments
- Defect logging, tracking, traige, RCA and reporting
- Updating ALM and/or other test management tools

Location & Travel:
- Ability to travel to customer and client sites, up to 100% of engagement
period
- Based out of NJDC - Basking Ridge, NJ, office daily when not traveling on
assignment

Thanks and Regards,

Sony Singh | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 801,

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> sonythoudam88 Fax: 408-884-2409

sonysi...@tresourceinc.com| www.tresourceinc.com