*Greetings!   *

This is Sujith from Softsages LLC.. We have an immediate opportunity with
one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you have
any matching profiles, please forward to *suj...@softsages.com
<a...@softsages.com>* or you can call me at  *484 772 8165 <14847728165>.*

*Java UI Developer*

*Location:* Seattle, WA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Phone Hire!!!!*

*Responsibilities:*

•The outstanding individuals will work with both the business and technical
teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for the
Staples.com platform. They will have a respected voice at the table for all
project initiatives. Some of their responsibilities will include:

•Design, develop and support projects throughout all phases of the software
development life cycle

•Work with engineers and other cross functional teams like Product
Management, Project Management, Release Engineering, Quality Assurance,
Operations teams etc. to develop innovative solutions that meet market
needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability,
realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and
principles

•Develop industry and product technical expertise

•Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical
environment

•Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues

•Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system
changes

•Lead product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior
team members

•Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them

•We are looking to fill multiple roles for our Seattle Development Center.
If you are an experienced engineer with the following experience please
apply! We have multiple opportunities for individual contributors as well
as leadership roles

*Required Skills:*

•A degree in Computer Science, Math, or 9 years experience in a related
field

•A minimum of 6+ years of experience in Software Development.

•The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience with object-oriented
application development in a Java environment

•3+ years of prior experience and knowledge with web technologies such as
HTML5, Java script, CSS, AJAX

*Preferred Skills:*

•Java Engineer with exceptional software system design patterns experience.

•Strong ability to collaborate with architects, engineers, Quality
Engineering and Operations teams to build solutions.

•Design, code and test major features.

•Be a team player with excellent communication skills

•Strong drive in ensuring code quality a big plus

•Experience in agile development methodologies and Search technologies are
preferred

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

Sujith.M

Lead Technical Associate

SoftSages LLC | A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.

suj...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> | Direct : 484 772 8165
<14847728165> | 484 402 7869 X 103

In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604
0603 *| | *a...@softsages.com *|*