Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-   .Net Developer*

Location:-  Denver, CO

*Duration:-  6 Months *

*Interview:- Telephonic + Face To face   *

---5 to 8 years experience with developing MS .Net software applications
with complex UI.

---2 to 5 years experience with developing with WCF Services and RIA
Services.

---2 to 5 years experience with developing applications with MVVM pattern.

Practical Experience:

·         5+ years of experience in developing commercial applications with
Microsoft .Net and C#

·         Experience in developing commercial Desktop and Rich Internet
applications with Microsoft Silverlight, RIA Services and WCF, WPF.

Preferred Assets:

·         Experience with Entity Framework (EF), Prism & Managed
Extensibility Framework (MEF)

·         Experience with SQL and SQL spatial extensions

·         Knowledge of MVVM and Interop

·         Knowledge of C++ & XAML

·         Knowledge of SCM systems such as Perforce

·         Knowledge in the area of marine navigation and cartography

·         Experience of working within a scrum team or in similar agile
project setups

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*