Hello,

This is *Shreshtha* from *Charter Global Inc*. We have a position for *Java
Developer* with one of our client in *Bedford, MA*
Please send me the updated resume with your rate/salary expectation for
this potential opportunity.

* Reach me 770-326-9933 Ext 514 and email me ssi...@charterglobal.com
<ssi...@charterglobal.com>*

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Bedford, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

§  *Skills*:

o    Jasper/IReports

o    Core Java (version 7)

o    Hibernate

o    Spring (security component)

o    Web Services

o    Design, develop, and maintain various aspects (i.e. domain model,
services, etc.) for key functional subsystems.

o    Collaborate effectively with team members to deliver high-quality
product and other deliverables in a timely manner.

o    Continuously evolve and contribute to a culture of software
excellence: architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns,
automation, tools, etc.

§  *Job Qualifications/Requirements:*

o    5+ years’ experience building custom applications with Java/J2EE
programming

o    2+ years of Java development (Flex development is desired)

o    Experience with Hibernate and Spring desired

Detailed requirement:

·         7 years of progressively responsible work experience working as a
Software Engineer/Developer or a closely related occupation developing Java
enterprise software applications.

·         Seven years development experience must include the following:

o    5 years of software development experience with Java, JavaScript,
Eclipse, J2EE technologies such as JSP, EJB, JMS, JTA, JDBC, JAXB, JAXP,
etc., one or more of the following Java application servers: WebLogic,
WebSphere and JBoss, one or more of the following relational databases:
Oracle, SQL Server and DB2, and one or more of the following version
control systems: CVS, Visual Source Safe, Subversion and Rational ClearCase

·         3 years of development experience programming covering the
following open source technologies: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Quartz
Scheduler, Jasper Reports, and JUnit.

·         1 year experience developing Web services for integrating with
applications compliant with HIPAA electronic data interchange code set
standards such as X12-270/271, X12-278, etc. using XML, SOAP and WSDL is
required.

Thanks and Regards.

Shreshtha Sinha

Desk no-770-326-9933 ext 514