Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

 I currently have two Application Engineer openings. We are looking for a
candidate with a strong background in Dynamics. Please review the
description below and send any profiles you think would be a good fit.

Developer needed for coding and production support, specifically for
Dynamics, below are requirements for the role per previous notes:

Dynamics: .NET, Csharp, coding. She will not even entertain the idea of
interviewing them without Dynamics experience/background

The primary role for this position is to serve as a developer on a team
supporting the Microsoft Dynamics v2011 and v2015 platforms.

The candidate must have technical knowledge of CRM Dynamics v2011 product,
and experience with newer versions CRM Dynamics (like v2013 or v2015) would
be beneficial.

With our platform, we are currently in process of migration existing v2011
organizations to v2015.

The candidate must be familiar with the technology stack that supports
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server, SSRS, and
the SDK.

The candidate must understand how to customize the app, including, but not
limited to customized plug-ins, workflows, reports, and entities.

Other skills preferred are the knowledge of integration to other internal
applications with middleware services, build and deployment processes
associated with CRM Dynamics, and knowledge of Subversion as a source code
tool.

This person will get involved in production troubleshooting and be involved
with code implementations.

The position requires work to occur outside of normal business hours during
deployments. Candidate must be flexible to work schedule.

 *Amith*

* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>