This is Ranjith Nair from Softsages LLC. We have an urgent requirement for
one of our client. Please find the job description below and if you have
qualified consultants please revert me the resumes on r <s...@softsages.com>
anj...@softsages.com and you can reach me at *484 772 8154* <14847728154>

phone screen and then a in person

* Need *any senior level consultants local to the bay area . someone with
mongo or cassandra or tomcat or Hibernate.* I can give a good rate but need
to be senior consultants over 8-10 years of experience . I am looking at
only local consultants.*

JOB DESCRIPTION

LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
NO OF POSITIONS: 4
DURATION: 18 MONTHS
CLIENT: CAPITAL ONE
RATE: TO DISCUSS

Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life
cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new
applications
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
-Converts specifications about business problems into programming
instructions.
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests;
revises as necessary.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding,
testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.

Qualifications:
- At least 7 years of experience in Application Development using Java
- Experience developing or consuming SOAP and RESTful web services (JAX-WS
and JAX-RS)
- Experienced in using and contributing to open source projects, such as
Spring, Jersey, Hibernate,
- Experience developing highly-scalable, distributed applications.
- Strong system and application troubleshooting and performance tuning
skills
- Extensive object-oriented software development and domain design.
- Experienced in Cloud based development
- Experienced in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment
- Agile development experience

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>