Greetings!

This is Sujith from Softsages LLC.. We have an immediate opportunity with
one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are
interested, please forward your resume to suj...@softsages.com and you can
reach me at  484 772 8165.

*Role : .Net DeveloperLocation : Union square, NYCDuration : 6+ Months*

*Local Candidates preferred !!*

*Phone and In-Person!!*

*Short description :*

Candidate must have strong knowledge of JavaScript. Basic skills using
Microsoft Office Word and Excel and experience with all phases of the
software development life cycle (SDLC). Candidate must have excellent
analytical, communications, and problem-solving skills. Candidate must be
resourceful and enterprising in architecting efficient, cost-effective, and
easy-to-use solutions to meet business users application needs. Candidate
must be able to work independently on business analysis, requirements
gathering, scope, system design, development, testing, implementation,
documentation, training and post-implementation technical support of the
system/modules he or she is assigned. Multi-tasking and a hands-on approach
to every task assigned are required skills.

*Required Skills/Experience:*

·        Candidate must have 8+ years of intensive Web design and
development.

·        Candidate must have strong knowledge of

·        Microsoft .NET programming (6-8 years),

·        Microsoft SQL-Server programming (4-6 years) Including some
database design, complex queries.

·        DTS and SSIS,

·        Team Foundation Server,

·        Visual Studio (2008/2012),

·        Sql Server 2008R2, SqlServer2012,

·        .Net Framework 3.5 and higher,

·        COM+ (4-6 years).

*Thank you,*

Sujith.M

Lead Technical Associate

SoftSages LLC |  17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

An e-verified, MBE certified corporation

suj...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> | Direct : 484 772 8165
<14847728165> | 484 402 7869 X 103

Linked <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sujithmadathil>| In case of my
unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604 0603 *| *
a...@softsages.com *|*