Hello Professionals,

Greetings,

This is Sree from Softsages LLC. We have an urgent requirement for one of
our client. Please find the job description below and revert me if you have
some qualified profiles. You can reach me at 484 772 8278.

Sr. Java Developers
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 18 Months

Phone and Skype!!!!

Seeking a 100% Server Side Java Developer, NOT CLIENT SIDE with a minimum
of 9+ years of experience for Wells Fargo in Charlotte, NC. This is an
exclusive position, so we do not have a full job description, so please ask
your consultant if he/she is a Server Side Developer, NOT CLIENT SIDE
DEVELOPER before sending any resumes.

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Sreenithyan, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869  X 107|Direct - 484 772 8278
s...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com>* | *www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sreenithyan>