--

Dear folks,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at mona...@techwiresol.com <mona...@techwiresol.com>*

I have another new opportunity for our client BCBS of LA in Baton Rouge of
LA. This is a contract Enrollment Advisory Programmer Analyst position.
Below is the full job description for your reference. Please submit only
candidates that has the required experience/skills that is listed below.
Healthcare current experience is Mandatory required. Let me know if you
have any questions.

Client    Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Job Title               Enrollment Advisory Programmer Analyst

Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Duration: 6 Months Contract

Mode of Interview: Telephonic/Skype/Face to Face

EXPERIENCE:

·         Must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in
programming/analysis and/or directly related areas.

·         Experience with at least of the following technical competencies:
C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SSRS, Crystal Reports, SSIS, SQL Coding, MS
SQL Server, BizTalk, TFS, BOE, Java Scripts, HTML, Active Directory (AD),
Share Point, Siebel (including EIM), XML.

·         Knowledge of interface systems that meet or exceed client
expectations on operations and strategic projects, with working knowledge
of interface systems and recommend technical and business strategies to
ensure effective operations.

·         Expertise in advanced technology, business applications, the
development process and systems design in such areas as multi-processing
and multi-programming, terminal oriented and communication based systems,
languages, etc.

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Four years
of related experience can be used in lieu of a degree.

·         Healthcare experience Mandatory required preferably BCBS
experience.

·         Exposure with Kendo UI grids/controls and TDD – test driven
development.

*Regards,*

*Monajir Khan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

IT Recruiter

101 Hudson St, Suite 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA

Phone: 609-353-5706 || mona...@techwiresol.com ||

|| Gtalk: khanmonaj...@gmail.com || Yahoo: monajir.k...@yahoo.com

|| Web  : *www.techwiresol.com* <http://www.techwiresol.com/>

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
*mona...@techwiresol.com
<mona...@techwiresol.com>* with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line