Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr MQ WebSphere

*Project Location*

Florham Park NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* NO H1B PLEASE*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Qualifications:*

*- Seven (7) years of WebSphere MQ Administration experience (v7 & above)
on UNIX platforms.*

*- Experience in the IBM PMR problem determination and troubleshooting
process.*

*- Experience with in product & Fixpack installations and version upgrades
of WebSphere MQ.*

*- Should be strong in using MQSC and PCF commands.*

*- Should be strong in Distributed Queue Management, AIX and Linux*

*- Should be strong in MQ channel configuration using different
transmission protocols.*

*- Should have experience with MQ Clusters, including GPFS clusters.*

*- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, system and performance
tuning skills.*

* - Experience with BMM or Nastel AutoPilot is a plus. Bachelors Degree or
equivalent required. *