Greetings!

This is Sujith from Softsages LLC.. We have an immediate opportunity with
one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are
interested, please forward your resume to suj...@softsages.com and you can
reach me at  484 772 8165.

*Role : IT Systems Administrator*

*Location : Columbus, OH*

*Duration : 6+*

*Phone interview only (Local Highly preferred for in person)*

*Responsibilities include:*

Provide advanced level technical product support including response to user
questions, installation, system monitoring, testing, problem diagnosis,
tracking, resolution, and routine maintenance. Formulate and direct the
preparation of technical procedures, documentation, manuals, and reports.
Maintain technical industry knowledge and understanding of AEP
infrastructure. *Experience with z/OS  platform required. *

*Experience with installation and support for mainframe infrastructure
software technologies in any of the following areas a plus:*

·        z/OS

·        UNIX system services

·        SMP/E

·        REXX

·        RACF

·        WLM

·        VTAM

·        TCP/IP

·        AF/OPERATOR

·        OPC

·        SMS

·        DFHSM

·        Printers

·        Endevor

·        Jobscan

*Education*:

Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field or
Associated degree with 2 years system administration related experience or
High School Diploma/GED with 4 years system administration related
experience

*Experience:*

Minimum of 8 years System Administration related experience (in addition to
any experience identified above)

.

*Thank you,*

Sujith.M

Lead Technical Associate

SoftSages LLC |  17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

An e-verified, MBE certified corporation

suj...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> | Direct : 484 772 8165
<14847728165> | 484 402 7869 X 103

Linked <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sujithmadathil>| In case of my
unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604 0603 *| *
a...@softsages.com *|*