*Greetings!   *

This is Sujith from Softsages LLC.. We have an immediate opportunity with
one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you have
any matching profiles, please forward to *suj...@softsages.com
<a...@softsages.com>* or you can call me at  *484 772 8165 <14847728165>.*

*Oracle DBA*

*Duration – 4-6+ months*

*Worksite Address- RCSOB, 400 Market St, Harrisburg, PA*

*IN-PERSON INTERVIEW *

*Short Description:*

The DBA is responsible for data analysis and database management.  DBAs
typically are involved in maintenance, enhancement, designing of data
dictionaries, physical and logical database models, and performance tuning.

*Complete Description:*

This resource will be hired to be a part of the DOH database team as DOH
currently has three permanent staff vacancies on this team. This resource
will be responsible for supporting multiple production systems that are a
part of the DOH mission critical programs. In addition, the PACS contract
is an ongoing effort that is consuming many resources including the DBAs
and this migration must be fully supported. In general, 7/24 support is not
needed but in the event of certain circumstances of planned and unplanned
maintenance, off hours work will be required.

*Skill Matrix*

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

SQL Server Administration experience

Required

5

Oracle Administration experience

Required

5

Business systems analysis and design experience

Required

5

Database backup and Database Encryption

Required

5

Production environment Tools/Utilities

Required

5

Knowledgeable in data analysis and database management techniques

Required

5

Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision of Team
Lead

Required

5

Administration and scripting experience in relative platform

Required

5

Supervise performance tuning

Required

5

Author shell scripts to perform back up, restore, and monitoring tasks

Required

5

Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team

Required

5

Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a
timely manner

Required

5

Identify and track issues, risks and action items

Required

5

Highly skilled at database design, installations, conversions

Required

5

Responsible for database backup and recovery procedures

Required

5

Database integrity, physical data storage design and data storage management

Required

5

Responsible for access security

Required

5

*Thank you,*

Sujith.M

Lead Technical Associate

SoftSages LLC |  17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

An e-verified, MBE certified corporation

suj...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> | Direct : 484 772 8165
<14847728165> | 484 402 7869 X 103

Linked <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sujithmadathil>| In case of my
unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604 0603 *| *
a...@softsages.com *|*