Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

 *Role*: Java Developer

*Duration*: 12+ Months

*Location*: Atlanta, GA/Denver, CO/Kansas City, MO

*Job Description*:

·         Client is seeking a Java Developer to join our project team to
provide technical implementation services for our clients. This candidate
will contribute to the on-going maintenance/operations and enhancement
related J2EE development work Portal system in the full life cycle of
development including:

·         Analyzing requirement and working on detailed design for new
changes.

·         Analyzing and fixing production issues

·         Development and Unit testing new changes.

·         Updating system documentation.

*Required Skills*:

·         Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience
required

·         5+ years of experience in JEE technology development

·         Good knowledge of SDLC process including testing process.

·         Experience with building and deploying J2EE
applications.

·         Must be willing to live and work in the Denver area

*Preferred Skills*:

·         List any preferences not included in the job requirements
section.

·         Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.

·         Effective interpersonal and communication skills.

·         Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities.

·         Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>