Title: Data Analyst

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 3-6 months CTH( MUST)

Job Description

   -

   We are looking for a Data Analyst with 5+ years of experience in *Data
   mining and Analysis. .*

   -

   Experience in performing data mining and data analytics, on data-sets
   and data-marts within a Teradata database environment.
   -

   Experience in programming, in particular to drive analysis tools and
   prepare data marts, including expertise in writing Teradata Queries.
   -

   The ability to assist with the creation and delivery of a data analytics
   system, with *cross functional stakeholders* and *time-sensitive client
   deliverables.*
   -

   Excellent written and verbal communication skills

   Technical Skills :Teradata, Data Warehouse, Data Profiling, Data
   Validation, Source Analysis, Source to target mapping, Data Mart, System
   requirement Document, Business intelligence

   Please provide me following details .

                             Full Name

Phone No:

Email ID: