Hello,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is Shreshtha Sinha and I am a part of recruitment team at Charter
global Inc.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below position, I
would appreciate if you can send a word version of your Consultant resume
and the best number to reach, Visa Status and Current Location of him/her..

Feel free to reach me out at ssi...@charterglobal.com

 And call me 770-326-9933 ext 514

*Position:   SharePoint Developer*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration:  6 month +contract*

 *Skills Required:*

   - Designing and developing SharePoint solutions, which may include,
   applications, web parts, features, content types, and other SharePoint
   constructs, by using Microsoft Visual Studio for deployment on SharePoint
   Server 2010 (support of SharePoint Server 2013 is forthcoming, and
   knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 is preferred).
   - Designing and developing custom site and web templates, and site
   definitions.
   - Design and implement SharePoint lists, libraries, custom forms, and
   data roll-ups beyond out-of-the-box capabilities.
   - Integrate with other data sources, applications, knowledge management
   systems, and line of business (by using Business Connectivity Services).
   - Experience with Migrating SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and also
   to SharePoint 2013
   -  Integrate SharePoint reporting functions with third part reporting
   solutions (e.g. Business Objects, Crystal Reports, and SQL Server Reporting
   Services).
   -  Provide technical expertise on SharePoint, specifically collaboration
   trends, updates to the underlying technologies and product direction.
   -  Examine customer needs and propose solutions that deliver high levels
   of customer satisfaction.
   - Communicate both in writing and in person, with a variety of
   audiences, including team members, management, and stakeholders, regarding
   design approach and issues.
   - Maintain and prioritize high levels of quality while multitasking.
   - Remain flexible to work in a dynamic team as well as individually.
   - .NET experience is preferred

*Candidate must be eligible to pass a background check and obtain a Public
Trust.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shreshtha Sinha*

*Desk No- 770-326-9933 ext 514*