*Test Engineer*

*Denver, CO*

*6 months CTH*

*Summary:* As part of the Commercial Insertion Architecture, Design and
Testing team, this position will be responsible for supervising the day to
day activities of the team that plans and executing testing for the
Existing and Future CI platform. Currently focused on the Invidi platform
and executing tests for future releases to ensure correct functionality
before deployments to production occur. This is a hands on position and
will require development of in-depth knowledge of the platform and it’s
capabilities. In addition, responsibility for maintaining the test
environments, troubleshooting problems and working closely with the
Business and Operational teams as needed. Must be detail oriented and
willing to work shifts. The work environment is a 24/7/365 operation and
this job may require working non-business hours for an extended period.
This Position will have 0-25% travel from Denver to our Uplink Centers
(Cheyenne, WY & Gilbert, AZ) as assigned.

* Preferred Qualifications:*

   -

   Microsoft Server Admin Experience
   -

   Microsoft cluster Environments
   -

   Microsoft SQL
   -

   SOAP
   -

   Networking Setup and Troubleshooting
   -

   Windows Authentication/Security Skills (DNS lookups, etc.)
   -

   Dell IDRAC
   -

   EMC Isilon Admin
   -

   Red Hat Linux, CIFS, SAMBA, Linux Clusters

   *Basic Requirements:*

   -

   BS in a related field; and minimum 7 years related experience and/or
   training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
   -

   Direct report supervisory experience
   -

   3+ years’ experience conducting Software, Hardware and/or Integration
   Tests
   -

   3+ years’ experience supporting test environments, HW and SW Upgrades,
   configuration and support
   -

   Willing and able to work any shift assigned as dictated by the needs of
   the business
   -

   Must be able to travel from Denver to our Uplink Centers (Cheyenne, WY &
   Gilbert, AZ) as assigned
   -

   *Experience with Video Compression, MPEG and Satellite Broadcasting.*
   -

   Experience with Commercial Insertion technologies and Business Operations
   -

   Experience with maintaining/troubleshooting Test Environments (Windows
   Server & Red Hat Linux)

   Please provide me following details .

                             Full Name

Phone No: