Hello,

*Greetings from VLS Systems..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : Java IVR Application Developer*

*Location : Minneapolis, MN (OR) Appleton, WI*

*Duration : 5+ Months*

Thrivent Financial

Java IVR application

Web services

Application integrates with vendor

Work with Thrivent SME

We are in the need of an application engineer that can hit the ground
fairly quickly (ASAP start) to provide strong analysis and application
engineering.  This is for a high priority project, so timing to be on the
ground and availability through the delivery is key.  The desire is to be
able to deliver changes to test by end of July or before and move to
testing & support.

*Summary of need:*

Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Java developer with VoiceXML skills needed
to deliver connectivity with new vendor’s core platform (FiServ DNA) and
related message – transaction set changes.

June-July             Analysis/Build

Aug-Sep              Testing and support

Oct                        Implementation

*Project Deliverables:*

·         Review of FiServ vendor technical requirements to convert the IVR
connection with current vendor (FIS) to connect to FiServ for
data/transaction requests (web services)

·         Design/Build of FiServ IVR connection

·         Testing of external FiServ vendor IVR connection

·         Review of Credit Union business requirements for
message/navigation mapping changes and related transaction data needs with
FiServ

·         Changes to meet CU business requirements for message/navigation

·         Unit Testing and Business Testing support of defects

·         Implementation (Targeted for late Oct)

·         Warranty Support

In addition, the credit union has some additional near term operational
needs for IVR changes with the existing environment that would:

1.       June 1st request for minor changes to support RESPA changes on
home equity loans (Aug 1 switch to Mortgage Cadence)

2.       Changes to allow for a member survey to be added

3.       July 17th - Changes to allow for a front-end message to credit
union IVR customers regarding Online Banking changes call center service
overflow to FiServ Call Center

The previous Application Engineer is available a portion of his time to
provide guidance & subject matter expertise to the contractor.

*Skill sets*

*Required:*

Java/web development – 2+ yrs

Knowledge of how to code calls to remote WebServices

*Desirable:*

·         VoiceXML IVR interface development skills.   Will not be heavily
relied upon for the development work but any knowledge would be beneficial.

·         Knowledge of Avaya Experience Portal  - this is the platform
which we use for the IVR infrastructure.  This would be useful for
troubleshooting issues that are not java based.

·         Knowledge of Thrivent web infrastructure and development tools.

*Thanks and Regards*

James | Talent Acquisition - Manager | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1345 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
ja...@vls-systems.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |TaaSera Partner |
SauceLabs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honoree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI CMMi Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formely NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html