Greetings,
Hope you are doing well!

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
interested, Please do send me your updated resume and the best number to
reach you.

*/// Must have all the skills mentioned in the JD ///*

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Long Island, NY
Duration: 12+ months Contract
*Interview: F2F interview will be the 1st round*

Job Description:
Demonstrated experience as a strong Senior Java JEE developer
Solid demonstrated object oriented software development experience with
JAVA, J2EE technologies JSP,  Spring, Hibernate, JSON, BSON, SQL, JBoss
Business Process
Commons-logging, technologies such as  log4j, Slf4j , Shell Scripting
Solid development experience with XML technologies such as XSD, XPath,
XQuery, XSL, XSLT
Strong development experience with developing Java Web Services WSDL, such
as  JAX-RS
Well versed in the use of software development tools like Eclipse/NetBeans,
Git
Working experience on Unix, Windows environments and cloud environments
(Amazon Web Services - Cloud)
Extensive knowledge of Unix, Linux, Oracle, and SQL
Solid experience with SOAP and REST

Thanks,
Steven Smith
Please send your updated resume to steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com