*Greetings from Softsages !!*

I’m sourcing .Net/Sharepoint Developer for one of my Direct state client in
Harrisburg , PA , please share me the matching profiles to
*suj...@softsages.com
<suj...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8165,*

*Role : .Net/Sharepoint Developer*

*Worksite Address* : 2605 Interstate Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110

*Duration* : 4+ months

*INPERSON ONLY*

*SHORT DESCRIPTION:*

Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA) is looking for an
applications developer that is able to maintain current software
applications and create enhancements to improve functionality. VB.net and
Sharepoint development skills are required.

*COMPLETE DESCRIPTION:*

PEMA is looking for an applications developer that is able to maintain
current software applications and create enhancements to improve
functionality.  Prospective candidate must have the ability to interface
with staff, other state agencies and contractors and have hands on
experience with .NET (specifically VB.net and ASP.net) and SharePoint
platforms, SQL Server 2008-2012, Visual Studio 2012 or higher, JavaScript ,
and HTML. Applicant should be familiar with Visual Basic.  This position
will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining current applications,
providing and executing Agency approved recommendations for improvements,
and developing new applications.

*IN ADDITION TO TECHNICAL DUTIES DESCRIBED ABOVE THE CANDIDATE MUST ALSO BE
ABLE TO:*

•                  Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and
verbal communications.

•                  Document any changes and procedures as necessary.

•                  Design and develop new applications.

•                  Work in a team environment

•                  Demonstrate ability to establish and meet work schedules
within limited time frames, under tight deadlines.

•                  Work off-hours if the need arises, in support of
application changes .

•                  Be proficient in effective problem solving.

*WORKING CONDITIONS:*

•                  Work is normally performed from the PEMA office located
in Harrisburg PA during a standard 37.5 hour work week.

•                  At times work may require travel to and from the various
PEMA locations throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

*SKILL                                                                 REQUIRED
/ DESIRED      AMOUNT*

ASP.net
Required                             3

VB.net
Required                             3

SQL Server 2008-2012
  Required                             3

Javascript
Required                             3

HTML
Required                             3

Microsoft SharePoint Development
  Required                             3

Visual
Basic                                                      Required
                         2

*Regards..*

Sujith.M

Lead Technical Associate

SoftSages LLC |  17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

suj...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> | Direct : 484 772 8165
<14847728165> | 484 402 7869 X 103

Linked <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sujithmadathil>| In case of my
unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604 0603 *| *
a...@softsages.com *|*