Greetings from Softsages !!

I’m sourcing QA Testers for one of my precious client in Ann Arbor MI ,
please share me the matching profiles to *shash...@softsages.com
<sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8256,*

*Mobile Software Developer*

*Location:* Seattle, WA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Client:* Motorola

*Rate:* $50/hr on C2C

*Phone and Skype!!!!*

*US Citizen and GC Candidates Only!!!!*

*Summary:*

We are seeking an experienced mobile developer to join our team in Seattle.
We make apps used for critical communications around the globe.

Our customers love our products. We have high standards of quality and
craftsmanship.

We’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop.

We’ll treat you well, and we can’t wait to meet you.

*Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:*

• Design, develop and maintain applications on mobile platforms: Android,
iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile/CE and Phone 8

• Develop high-quality and reliable mobile applications with focus on voice
quality, network reliability and battery optimization

• Use programming languages such as Java, Objective-C, C/C++ and C#

• Work as part of an Agile development team

• Create unit and automated test scaffolding

• Write code that is a joy to read

*Specific Knowledge/Skills:*

• B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline

• 5+ years of software development experience

• 3+ years creating professional mobile applications

• Expert developer on one (or more) mobile platforms: iOS, Android,
BlackBerry, Windows Mobile/CE, or Windows Phone 8

• Agile development environment experience, using XP practices like Pair
programming, TDD

*Desired skills:*

• VoIP development experience

• TDD (Test driven development)

• Pair programming

• Internationalization experience

• Experience with GitHub

• Mobile battery optimization

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com/>*

*Desk:- 484 402 7869 x 105,*

*Direct:- 484-772-8256,*

*(If I an not available contact Mr. Aman at 484 402 7869 X 100** / 202) *
17-Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com