--

Dear folks,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at mona...@techwiresol.com <mona...@techwiresol.com>*

They are currently looking to bring on a JavaScript Front End Developer for
a 6 month contract. Do you have any consultants that are local to New York,
NY that could make an In Person interview?

** Must Haves: Javascript front-end & elasticsearch

Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming
to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development
skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple
design techniques. This position should typically be used for an advanced
or lead level resource.

*Either skills or additional skills are required
Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
No items to display.

Additional Skills: Front-End Javascript Designer/Developer

The Digital Intelligence team at JP Morgan Chase is looking for a Front-End
Designer and Developer to create interactive visualizations and graphics as
part of a tool that will guide cross-sell, acquisition, and relationship
deepening campaigns. Our team turns the firm’s billions of credit and debit
transactions, and other datasets, into useful insights and proprietary data
products to deeply personalize the digital experience of our millions of
customers. You will be helping the team to deepen these insights and to
communicate our results to business partners. You will do this by creating
interactive visualizations that use the power of Elasticsearch to quickly
explore ideas and return results in real time. Our team functions like a
startup within the firm; as such, you will be working in a dynamic
environment where you can rapidly build products that you are passionate
about. You will also have the opportunity to work with and learn from a
diverse group of colleagues, e.g. data scientists, designers, product
managers, business analysts and engineers.

Required skills:

• Javascript front end design and development - Node.js. Angular.js,
Backbone.js, or similar.
• Data Viz – D3.js
• Experience building interactive front end systems on top of Elasticsearch

This position is a 6 month contract position.

*Regards,*

*Monajir Khan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

IT Recruiter

101 Hudson St, Suite 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA

Phone: 609-353-5706 || mona...@techwiresol.com ||

|| Gtalk: khanmonaj...@gmail.com || Yahoo: monajir.k...@yahoo.com

|| Web  : *www.techwiresol.com* <http://www.techwiresol.com/>

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
*mona...@techwiresol.com
<mona...@techwiresol.com>* with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line