Hi Associate,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my Client *(Costco)
*requirement
as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the
updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP tester w/ worksoft experience

*Project Location*

WA-Washington/Issaquah

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by SkypeNeed USC/GC/EAD-GC/TN *

   - Minimum 3-5 years of experience and proficiency with technologies is
   required (tools include SQL Server, Windows Server, Visual Studio .NET,
   ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, HTML, Java, Flex, C++)
   - Knowledge of the following coding languages: (C++ or Java and SQL
   required). 2 years minimum experience.
   - Recent experience in one or more SAP functional areas (eg., CRM, HCM,
   FICO) as part of Test Automation or development
   - Experience with SAP IDOC and Remote Function Call Processes
   - Prior experience with Worksoft Certify testing automation tool
   - Knowledge or experience with one or more load testing, automation,
   and/or performance tools or combination thereof is preferred
   - Knowledge of Object Oriented coding principles preferred. 3-5 years
   minimum experience.
   - Minimum 5 years experience testing complex client-server and
   multi-tier applications
   - Must have demonstrated a growing proficiency troubleshooting, medium
   to large systems including the following areas; SAP UI, portal and
   T(Z)-code proficiency , web services, web sites, database, network
   connectivity and authentication, SQL Server, configuration, and debugging.
   - Possess excellent communication, focus, and self management skills
   - Must have the ability to lead small to mid size projects and teams.
   - Minimum 3-5 years practical experience as a test lead with a proven
   ability to ship a high quality product, both on time and on budget.
   - Experience in filing and managing bugs, aggressively driving quality.
   - Possess a solid understanding of the software engineering principles,
   attention to detail, and an exceptional capacity for analysis.