Dear Friends/Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

Please send resumes to *ch...@genuineitllc.com <ch...@genuineitllc.com>*

Req No: GIT_BizTalk 007

Max Rate (All-inclusive): $70/hr Max

Length: 6-12 months

Need Locals In person interview

My client already has a BT server running and use it for a few B2B
interfaces, but it looks like in the very near future they are about to
begin doing a good bit more of that kind of work, and we need to find
someone who understands the inner workings of BizTalk and knows some best
practices around configuration, monitoring, and interface development.  In
the ideal scenario the BT SME would come on site and work with a couple of
their developers (to mentor them and do development on some interfaces) as
well as other IT Operations team (to mentor them and do configuration &
monitoring).  The contract timeline would likely be somewhere between 6-12
months, beginning as soon as we could find a suitable candidate.

Required:

Extensive BizTalk background

HL7 experience

.Net / C# background

--

With Warm Regards

Chava

*Phone*:Direct: *512-298-3758*, 713-234-5905 * 101  *Email*:
ch...@genuineitllc.com

*Gtalk*: chava.genuineit...@gmail.com   *Linkedin*:
in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

   -