Hi!!

We are looking for US Recruiters for Hyderabad Location.

 *Position: **Sr. US IT Recruiter*

*Job Location: Hyderabad*

*Shift Timings - 6.30 PM - 3.30 AM EST*

* Working Days - 5 Days. **Salary: DOE*

*Roles and Responsibilities ** Working on Direct clients and implementing
partner requirements on a day to day basis.
* Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle.
* Thoroughly understand and work on the requirements of the client and
fulfill them through various sources like job portals, references,
headhunting, networking sites.
* We are looking for stable resources that are looking for a long term
opportunity.
* Should have worked for reputed firms focusing on direct client model.
* Should have previous success in C2C, W2/1099 model.
* All candidates should be able to meet the required metrics. Should be
able to work in an aggressive environment

*Candidate's Profile*
* Minimum Years: *2- 8* years of Experience in US Staffing working on IT
clients
* Good understanding of IT terminology and US staffing industry.
* Must possess excellent Communication, interpersonal, analytical skills,
flexible & detail oriented attitude with demonstrated abilities in US IT
Recruitment.
* Should have strong personal and professional ethics.

If you are interested then kindly send me your updated resume to

*sar...@pace-solutionsinc.com* <sar...@pace-solutionsinc.com>
<bnem...@radgov.com>

*Best Regards,*

*Sarath Chandra.*

*Sr. IT Recruiter                            *

*Phone: 443.539.2341 (USA)*

*Mobile: +91- 9550-177-818 (**INDIA)*

*Email: **sar...@pace-solutionsinc.com* <sar...@pace-solutionsinc.com>

*Pace Computer Solutions Inc. (**An Inc. 500 Company**)*

*10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310*

*Columbia, MD 21044. *

*www.pace-solutionsinc.com* <http://www.pace-solutionsinc.com/>