*Hello All, *

*Hope you are doing good*

*Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com <ch...@genuineitllc.com> *

I have an urgent need with one of our Direct Client in *Austin, TX*
need *Database
Administrator 3 Core with **Redgate and Idera SQL** .* It’s a 6+ months
project Due July 14th  2015, Please go through the requirement and reply
back with your consultants resume.

*Rate: $72/hr on C2C and some flexibility for a right candidate.*

*Preferred Locals to Austin with some State Govt. Exp.*

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Experience with production database administration (database - creation,
coordination, oversight, tuning, upgrades, patching, monitoring, disk
space management, backups, recoveries, restorations, reorganizations, and
documentation)

2

ETL development, logical and physical data modeling, security

2

Use of Redgate Database tools set

2

Use of Idera SQL Safe Archiving solution

*               Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

3

Knowledge of DB2 and Oracle

--

With Warm Regards

Chava

*Phone*:Direct: *512-298-3758*, 713-234-5905 * 101  *Email*:
ch...@genuineitllc.com

*Gtalk*: chava.genuineit...@gmail.com   *Linkedin*:
in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

   -